Sunday, August 9, 2009

My week at Camp

Wow!! I just had an awesome week at Camp Geneva!! Camp Geneva is a huge Christian camp in Holland, MI. I went for three days with my best friend Rachael!! I went August 6,7,8!! So I got there at 8:45 a.m. and I signed in. Then I got a name tag to where I would stay and I kept track of my money to spend there. So after I got my name tag I went to my cabin and I got there and it was so nice!!! They had carpet on the floors and the bunks for us to sleep on and a bathroom in the same room and showers for us . We had a nice cabin so after i put my stuff in my cabin i went to breakfast.


Some other things we did in those other days is...
play capture the flag.
bible study.
free time which we could either ...
do archery.
pool.
store.
craft. So i had so much fun !!
I thank the Lord for letting me go to camp and letting me be more in touch with God!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you really had fun. I can't wait to see you this Friday. We'll have a great week, going to the fair, etc. I love you!