Friday, August 20, 2010

me and horses

I love horses! i know your probably saying yeah,yeah lots of girls say that, but i seriously i do!!! Me and horses go good together like ketchup goes with mustard. I go to a horse barn 3 days a week and I ride all those times. i just started going there in April and it's mid August. the first time a actually rode was when i was eight and i rode till i was 9 then my dad lost his job and i couldn't ride for a year then he got his job and i still loved horses so we found a new place and been going there since. Ive gotten so much closer to horses and riding i definitely love my new barn better I'm there so much there like my family!!! now i do 5 shows a year if there not cancelled! I'm so lucky. yesterday i had a lesson and i was cantering on a race horse bareback!!! It felt AWESOME!! that's my horse story.

1 comment:

Anita said...

You are so lucky! I always wanted a horse, all my life. So now you'll have to love horses and ride them and show them for me! My granddaughter is living my dream! I love you.