Saturday, August 20, 2011

When I got my Dream Gift

When I got my Dream Gift

20AUG

I’m going to write about when I got Kay my horse. Oh and registration papers are when anything is in your name or you own something. I own Kay. I woke up on May 21st on my Birthday and said ‘Good morning Daddy it’s my Birthday!” He said ”I know sweetie.” Then my mom picked me up for breakfast and i opened presents there and ate lunch then i went back to my Dads house and I saw my grandparents in the drive way!! ”Hi grandma” i said! My dad said I could see Kay on my Birthday at Revena, but first he and Grandpa wanted to look at an old car. i said OK. So we were almost out of Holland when he pulled up at a barn and he said here we are OK i thought you guys look at the cars i’m looking at the Horses. ”No Sydney come with me.” OK i thought he said look to your left so I did i saw a happy birthday sign. Oh it must be someone else’s birthday but as i looked closer i saw a picture of me and Kay!!!!!!!!!!! I looked in the Stall and there she was!! I hadn’t seen her since I was at the old barn which was like 6 months ago at the time. I just cried at the site of seeing her! Then scaring me from out of the stall Betsy, My old trainer came out! She hugged me and I hugged her she said I owned Kay and gave me the Papers…That’s when I started Balling. I couldn’t believe it she couldn’t be!! How could this be happening! This day changed my life

No comments: