Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Last night I had a wonderful time trick or treating! My sister, Bella, and my cousins Jonathan and Jerick went trick or treating with me. Bella was dressed up as Snow White, Jonny was a Giraffe, and Jerick was a mini devil. I was Raggedy Ann. We spray painted my hair red! I went to grandma's for her B-day and she had to wash it out! When she shampooed my hair the water was very red. She said it looked like a blood bath! I only celebrate Halloween for the fun of costumes and candy. Thank you Lord for fun times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you had fun trick or treating. Andrew and I passed out candy, but we only had one trick or treater. I bet all of your costumes looked great! My sister and I would trick or treat with my cousins when we were kids too. :)

Anita said...

I'm glad you had a good time trick or treating. I love how you write your blogs.