Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner


Happy Thanksgiving!I was at Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. Only my dad,sister,and me went to go visit grandma. We had turkey of course! sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, gravy, green bean casserole, cucumbers and that's all but that's a lot! My cousin Haleigh ,my aunt Jessica and my uncle Rob came for desert! We had apple pie! OOPS I forgot Haleigh's aunt Hannah, she came to. So, Sydney hopes you had a wonderful thanksgiving!
Thank you Lord for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sydney! Andrew and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was just the two of us in South Carolina and we had a great time. This was our first time cooking a turkey together and the food came out great!

I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving too. The food looks so good! You look very nice in your black sparkly dress.

Pam and Gene said...

Hi Sydney! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am glad you did too. We had dinner with Uncle Gene's family. Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals.
Love, Auntie Pam