Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

For Christmas this year my Nana came to visit. We opened a Christmas eve gift and....we got pj's. Then the next morning my mom, Nana, Bella and I had our own Christmas. I got what I have been wishing for, for about a year...a Nintendo DS and my sister got what she wanted...a leapster.Then we got more stuff too but I forgot. Then my cousins came over in the afternoon and we had their Christmas. Then we got even more stuff! Finally we went to our dad's and we had our Christmas. I got a Nintendo DS game, a big bead set. Then we had presents from our auntie Pam, I got a....comb, tissues, chap stick, hand sanitizer, all in a nice red purse! Then we went to our Grandma's and Papa's house and we got... Tights, Lifesavers, and a Kohl's Gift card. That's a lot to be thankful for! Thank you Lord for Your Birthday!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Sounds like you had a very nice Christmas. You've been with lots of family. I'm so glad you came here! I love you!

Pam and Gene said...

Merry Christmas Sydney! I am so glad you had a good holiday. Isn't it nice to spread the gifts out over a couple of days? Sounds like you received a lot of wonderful things. Auntie Pam