Monday, December 15, 2008

My game

I had a basketball game on Saturday! My team is the Sting and the other team is the Comets. My coach is coach Darrin. We had two games. The First was the Comets and the second was the.... I think I forgot. But anyway I had a lot of fun and I have a game this Saturday too! Are color shirts are brown my mom wishes they were blue and my dad wishes they were well I have to check about that.Right now I am the Library and I am upstairs and my dad is downstairs. Thank you Lord for fun games.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so glad you're having fun playing basketball. Aunt Lorraine has a granddaughter, Mackenzie, who also loves to play basketball. She's not tall, infact she's short, but she's good at basketball! She's older than you are, I think she's in college. Since we're related maybe you take after her! I'll show you a picture of her when you come to visit.