Thursday, April 1, 2010

My New Horse Bo

Hi Every one who has been reading my blog i have some VERY exciting news.
I AM LEASING A HORSE. His name is BO I'm just so excited to ride him thanks to Carmen (shes so nice) i got to ride him early but bareback, but who cares it was so much fun. I made a new friend kieana. She rides Cloe and our horse look identical but there not brothers and sisters just friends, well actually more than that. Well anyway I brushed him, and its fun when I'm brushing him and kieana brushing Cloe we talk and sometimes we ride each other horses or ride together, are horse get along really well. well I'm at school right now we just had free time on computers so I wrote on my blog. Ta ta bye bye chow as-ta la vista

3 comments:

Anita said...

Hi! I loved reading about Bo! You are so lucky!!! I always wanted my own horse... I love you and I miss you.

Pam and Gene said...

Syd, how very exciting! I have never heard of leasing a horse, but it sounds like you have a good one and are having fun. I hope you can post a picture, I would love to see you and Bo together.
Auntie Pam

Cowgirl said...

thank you i will get a picture of him and me together he's horse and im in 4-h club starting monday