Sunday, April 11, 2010

Me and Haleighs sleepover


Haleigh and I had a sleepover. We had so much fun it's the first time I've seen grandma in 3 months because of a church group i had. Anyway me and Haleigh thought we would have a sleepover these are the things we did all on Saturday night : we organized clothes for Sunday then we organized make-up then Haleigh had science homework to do and then she had a movie we watched the traveling pants of sisterhood 2 it was a pg-13 movie but we had special permission then we read magazines and we listened to music and oh we drew pictures for each other and we had a lot of fun we set up a hotel suite in the guest room we woke up had breakfast took a shower put on our clothes put on our make-up and went to church and now I'm leaving today because it's the end of spring break and to see my horse :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so glad you had fun and that your sleepover was special. You both looked so beautiful on Sunday. I love you!