Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Tea Party

This is all of us dressed up for the tea party.

This is us at the table smiling!!

This is me putting make-up on Elmise!


Wow, this was our like 10th tea party or probably more! But I don't care there great, I won't get tired of them till later anyway. But this in particular tea party was different because we had a first time guest: ELMISE!! It was very fun with her and we had blueberry tea and we talked about memorial day and explained what it was about to Elmise and Bella , I think they understood later. I have pictures of us getting the younger girls ready, but we also did ourselves.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so glad you liked the tea party! And it was so much fun getting ready for the tea party! That's half the fun, isn't it? You all looked so nice! I love you!