Thursday, April 7, 2011

MONDAY




Hello, Sorry i skipped Sunday but all i did was do to church and play with my cousins. SO Monday. My cousins Haleigh, Elmise and Armon had spring break a week earlier so they couldn't go anywhere on the week with us. Oh well we had fun. SO we loved the butterfly house so much that we went again on Monday. Same beautiful sites and fun. Then we went to Barnes and Noble and we got a game grandma loved called BANANA GRAMS. We had fun playing it but it wasn't long before we had to do something else.... FARM. Anyone who reads my blog will probably check my grandmas and she wrote about the farm too. My grandma thought of her friends the COOKS that have mainly goats but also chickens and cats. MY sister and I love goats or all farm animals for that matter so we knew we were in for fun. When we got there they told us they had 13 kids (kids mean baby goats) plus the mamas! Oh they are cute, all looking the same, to us little cute white coated running kids!! I will just show you the pictures!! After the COOKS farm we went to the nature center it was kind of nice out anyway, so we saw the turkeys through the window and it was very interesting! I will show you those pictures.

2 comments:

Anita said...

It was a lot of fun! Kids are so much fun! You and Bella are a lot of fun too!

Cowgirl said...

Thank you we have fun coming here too!