Thursday, April 7, 2011

SATURDAY




SATURDAY-

WOW, on spring break, My mother is on vacation and my daddy is working so i got to go to grandmas!!! I love coming to Grandmas house there's lots to do and Grandma is one of my favorite people! SO about the week i will tell you what i did this week. Saturday i got to Grandmas and we went to one of my new favorite places the BUTTERFLY house!! Oh, the sites to see! There are Flowers everywhere and a pond in the middle with lily pads everywhere. Vegetation everywhere and most of all BUTTERFLY'S!!!!! Every kind imaginable . Anyway your probably saying lets see pictures!! OK i will show you.

2 comments:

Anita said...

It was a great fun thing to do: to go to the Butterfly House! I'm so glad we got to go! It's fun doing things with you because you enjoy it so much and so well behaved! I love you!

Cowgirl said...

I know it was fun i hope to go today (FRIDAY)i always enjoy whatever you take us to do! I LOVE YOU