Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ba-bah and technology

Hello, so every night I call my grandma and haven't missed a night since jan .1 2013 and so late ,always very late I Call and This has never happened with me and grandma before ... She didn't answer ok so I try again.. No Answer! Then I wait an try and 10 mins later I try, no answer so I am really worried and leave messages and I would read again , no answer and by fix time it was almost 12 in the morning so I had to get to bed :( I called grandma today and it turns out that it was dumb technology I was so mad the phone decided not to ring!! I hate it when these things all have a mind of there own.! The title mount seems strange but I rode a ex-racehorse today and that means that he was on the track less than 6 months ago well it doesn't have to be a exact time but that's when Bu -babas is so I got a picture of This cutie and he is super cute! Thanks everyone And I will talk to you all later.! Love Syd <3

1 comment:

Anita said...

Crazy technology...it was good talking to you last night! This is a beautiful horse! I'm glad you got to ride him and that you like each other! I love you. I love you calling me every night! It makes me feel special! You are special!!!