Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Business

Hi everyone I almost didn't get to write a blog today because I need to keep up with school and I strive to get the best grade I can and that is usually A's and B's and I have gotten lower in math and I try so hard to succeed but sometimes knee activities keep me from getting all A's like pony club and riding and babysitting or dog walking and church . Family and friends but my life wouldn't be nearly as exciting or interesting, I am never bored and that's because I am always studying and practicing and I try to be busy because it honestly is a lot of work and difficult I go to bed late and wake up early but I think I will have a better future if I keep busy and no lazy and it is very fun for me to do it this way! I have pony club quiz rally coming up and it is a whole weekend of testing about horses and I am trying so hard for that and I have school work and flute and keeping up a business is hard, but as I have said in other blogs my dads and my motto is "Hard is good!" I know better than to complain in front of my dad because I know he is going to say .... GOOD you need hard! And I have a sudden boost of confidence and I know I can do it! So I move on and keep trying my best and keeping things Hard! Hard is great and I like that! Thanks for listening! Syd



2 comments:

Anita said...

You are about the busiest teenager I know! It's good to have goals and I like yours. I'm so glad you're my granddaughter! :-)

Unknown said...

Those activities make you a beautiful life sweet! Keep working hard and smart! You will get whatever you want!