Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Surgery's and other days!

Hello, yesterday we all know my sister had surgery and I don't know everything about it but I do know that they went in her foot
and did different surgery's (3) differ things done to her foot, I am not the person to talk to about that because I am not completely sure but I do know that she is (was) severally flat footed and it was hiring her because her foot likes it is going in the ground and has no arch AT ALL! So soon she will be a Archer with a Arch!! Haha well she got surgery Feb.25 and she missed a week of school and now she will be there Monday because today is March 2 (almost 3rd) and she will be going to school the 4th! So she has a pink and blue cast and it looks cool and we keep it propped up a lot and we are doing everything we can to make her comfy and relaxed and good, and she feels good. She can't feel her big toe yet though( numbing medicine ) so she is alright otherwise! We have a cool scooter thing she can put her knee on and crutches that she is getting good at and it's a good thing she is getting good Because she is gonna have it on for 6-8 weeks and she will get her cast changed a couple times in that time, then physical therapy and a couple weeks to make sure it is fully healed and then she will have to start the next foot! Then she will have a brand new pair of feet! We had a Dr.Seuss reading night on Friday night and it was just a night with activities about reading a fun night for a Dr.Seuss birthday celebration and I was running the obstacle course station and Bella won because of her scooter so I will show you lots of pics and talk to you all later! Syd
Oh and p.s. I babysat tonight so those are the Pics of Max ,and I wore homemade dogs ears for the go-dog -go obstacle corse!
<3












1 comment:

Anita said...

Thanks for writing about Bella and putting the pictures on of her. You're a good big sister and a good babysitter! I love you.