Thursday, February 7, 2013

Syd and Twix

Hi all so today the roads were bad and the roads were also but I went to my lesson anyway so I rode Twix because I have been riding him lately and I never got a picture until to tonight! So I am happy about spending the weekend with my dad and go riding hopefully if the weather isn't to bad.. It had a wired snowy but hard rain today and not to cold but icy, it was odd thanks for the comment allinthedayofme blog on Wordpress that's my grandmas blog and I love the comment when Iris and grandma said I was wise beyond my years! Thanks! :) we all love complements! We had a meeting in my school today because we have to start choosing our high school classes and we have to start thinking about college I learned yesterday. My school went to Hope college so I was like WOW! That's fast but I won't be there yet just thinking about it so that's good, I love you <3 and hope you will read tomorrow so byes!







1 comment:

Anita said...

I hope you have a good weekend with your dad. Twix looks like he's a really pretty horse but it's kind of hard for me to see! I wish we lived closer so I could go with you to your barn and watch you in person! Oh well, that's not going to happen. Blogging is great!!!