Sunday, February 3, 2013

Warehouses and hills

Hello I know this title is a little strange but I went to a warehouse that Is called Hotel furniture and it is hotel furniture and it is really cool stuff , some used and some new. They had everything from hairdresser to beds and chairs and desks and some t.v's so it was really fun trying out beds and looking at Hotel things and I have some pictures! Then we went sledding with me two cousins and uncle and I have picture of me when I was actually going down the hill so It is pretty funny and then I went to a birthday party and I am going to church and riding tomorrow so I hope everyone had a good Saturday and I will see you tomorrow!
Syd <3

























1 comment:

Anita said...

I can tell you have fun not matter where you are or what you're doing! That's great! Sledding looked fun and cold! Did you buy new beds? I love you!