Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Sunday

Hello! So today I was going to go to church then ride and eat brunch with my dad, well I went to bed REALLY late and my dad thought oh Syd usually calls me in the morning to go to church so she must be sleeping and he decided to let me sleep in so I did and I really wanted to go to church so of course I was disappointed but I needed sleep so then me and my dad went to panera to eat brunch then we went to the barn and I rode Twix and I jumped and he was very good and afger I rode him I rise Phoenix and I did Dressage with her and she is amazing at that so then I wanted to jump her so I headed for it her ears were perked and she was ready so we are right in front of the Jump and she decided NOT to go over it when we were right in front of it and she stopped totally unexpectedly and right on a dimes was totally unprepared and I fell right of as she stopped on a dime and I landed in the dirt (thank goodness) and right in front of the Jump and I thought I might hit the wooden jump but luckily I didn't ! So I got up and did it again and after a long time she finally got it! So I will show you a picture of what it looks like when your horse refuses a Jump but it is NOT me it is just a picture I got from online so thank you God I am ok and I love you
Syd <3

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so glad you weren't hurt when you fell. I wonder why he decided not to jump... It's good that you kept it up until he did jump. You are becoming quite a horse woman! I love you!