Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Tuesday

Hello, on Monday I didn't write a blog so I am writing one today, I just had a lot of homework so I didn't write yesterday but today I had a pony club meeting and I learned a lot about bits and horses like every time I go to a pony club meeting, I learn lots! So my good friend Crystal who is 23 or older (I haven't seen her in a really long time) but I ride horses with her and then she moved to London for college and I haven't seen her in like 3 years or more so I am super happy because I will be getting to see her soon! I hope I can see my family that i haven't seen in a while soon to because I miss them but I am sure I will soon. So u an sorry If my blog had been giving you some problems but I know you read it and comments aren't necessary but great when you can! So I thank The Lord for everything he does and I want to pray for all my family and friends and people in general love you lord and help me in school and pony club and help me with everything I do to love you Lord! <3 Syd

P.s this is the pony club book I study so Lord help me study!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Well, it looks like a really good book to learn from! I'm so proud of you! I love you!