Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What..should have been!!

Hello so today I get up like any normal day and I leave the house (luckily not late today) and I leave at 6:50-6:53 and my bus comes at 6:59 and I have to walk my whole street to get there because it is at the beginning of my street so I am walking and usually cars are out (not some only a few) it is still dark so I usually like when houses have lights on and I didn't see hardly any but my own and that's not common on my street because there are A lot of houses so I get kinda nervous like there's a boy whose dad usually dried him to his bus-stop and I didn't see them so I keep walking hoping I didn't miss that today was a snow day and I see someone coming from the other direction and I glad I wasn't missing something! Good we had school and the other boy comes and the bus is usually there by 6:59 and it is already 7:08 by the time it comes so were all shocked because it is never that late and so I get to school late because of the bus also so I am having a good day and I get home so excited for my flute lesson and then pony club and I realize that there cancelled! I was so disappointed and mad at the weather but its alright I love snow and its worth having snow to face the almost snow day and not have one even though my friend from another district talks to me today and says she had snow day! Oh we'll at least I learned and teachers aren't behind! Help people and drivers in this weather Lord and thanks for snow Lord!! Love y'all!
Syd <3

1 comment:

Anita said...

Sometimes days go differently than how we wanted or planned. It sounds like your day turned out okay even though I know you were disappointed to not have your flute lesson or pony club. We never know what a day will bring.