Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good day and I am going to tell you about mine so I went to school and and I stayed after to practice my flute and then I went to a meeting about high school because I will be in it next year! Then I went to the store and came home to a new valentines mattress and I am really happy I got a new one because my old mattress was old and Creaky and flexible! I had a hard time on that and so did my sister on her old one so I love this one because it is so high and twin size but pillow topped! So I will show you a picture and don't forget that Valentines day is to tomorrow ! Love you all all goodnight!
Syd <3







1 comment:

Anita said...

Good for you and Bella. New beds are great! I hope you both sleep very well! I love you!