Friday, February 22, 2013

A different day

Hello,today I had a different day then expected because I was going to go to my Nana's and Papa's (they have different houses) and anyway I was going to see them and the roads were to bad by them (Clio, Flint area) so my mom said "Ok we will go tomorrow to visit instead so when I woke up I thought we were still going so it was a different day then I expected because I spent the day doing… a lot of other things! First I had breakfast,then I got ready and made my bed and stuff, then I went out to eat at the hospital cafe( we like to eat there, they have good food but nobody was hurt!) after we went and got me and my sisters hair cut and our neighbor came along and so after that we hade to get my sisters crutches for surgery( that will be in a blog coming up) she will also have a scooter thing to ride when she has a cast on! Then we went to the mall and shopped a lot and I can show you what I got and after we came home and played instruments for a while then we went out to eat for dinner.(my sis will not be able to as much with her surgery so we are taking advantage of her being well and going out) now we are back home and tomorrow we will see my grandparents. So today was a different than expected day and I had fun so I hope everyone had a good day and I will talk to you all soon!
Peace out (first pic are mussels at the restaurant ...haven't tried yet but people at my table did)
Syd <3





1 comment:

Anita said...

I've heard mussels are very good but I've never tried them either!
It sounds like you had a good day even though your plans were changed.