Friday, February 1, 2013

My second snow day this week!

My alarm goes off at 6:00 like always and I immediately get up and check the t.v for a snow day because people have been talking and they said it might happen so I wasn't going to risk staying up to get ready for school if we didn't have it so I checked the t.v and I could not believe my eyes i just starred because it really said "All west Ottawa public schools are closed February 1st, I made sure it was February first then I was happy because it was true! I had a snow day, yea! So I told my mom and I wet back to bed for a while but stayed in bed talking and texting and I would drift asleep and then at 10 something I woke up and made breakfast and got ready because at 11:15 I had to babysit so I said bye to my family and I walked only a few houses down and I was there! I watched Avery and Max today and we had a lot of fun, when I got there I made Mac and cheese then I put Max to bed because he still takes naps and me and Avery played games and ate and watched a movie and played in her basement with toys so I will show you pictures and thanks Grandma for that very nice comment! Love all of you and banks you God for snow days! P.S. what is awesome babysitting with Sydney without a dress up time! I love dressing up , even now with little kids I always loved it with my grandmas clothes she got from around the world! Bye bye now and live you all!
Syd <3 ( the baby girl was a cousin who came at the last minute and her name is Adelyn! Also Benson on the Canoe is just for fun because he jumped on and it was really funny , you can see Bella laughing at him!











1 comment:

Anita said...

You must be rich by now with all the babysitting you do!!! I think the parents of these kids must be really happy to have you as their babysitter because you play with the kids and that makes them happy. What cute kids! :-)