Thursday, January 31, 2013

So today I had a lesson...

Hello, this blog is called Syd's life with horses for a reason, horses are very involved in my life so today I had a lesson. I usably have lessons on Phoenix as you all know because I write about her all the time!! So today I rode Twix,Twix is a pony and he is the complete opposite of Phoenix because Phoenix is like does everything I say she does and Twix is very difficult to ride and he wants it his way so when you try to tell him what you want him to do , he fights you more and he wins! So I never fight with him, I don't k ow what to do at this point because I can't fight him but yet I have to teach him things so I am learning and growing with him and I will get better as time and saddle time goes on so I believe even the NOT so best rides teach you more than the nice and easy rides because you can't get everything right right away so I am trying to learn how to NOT be a perfectionists in my riding because as much as it hurts to say no rider can make it perfect it is one of the only sports were you won't ever be 100% but you can be 99% so I am not stopping ever , I can't say I am not stopping until I get to 99 % because even when I get there i can still be learning things so I will strive and never quit riding, this is my thing that I believe God intended me to do so I am going to try to incorporate God and horses somehow when I have my own farm! I live riding and breath and love it , it isn't easy but as my dad says "it's hard Syd, good!" When I say it's hard I don't stop because I am very determined to grow as much as I can. Here is a professional rider from the Internet, isn't it amazing! I am going to be here someday! Thanks so much God for giving me and opportunity to ride and I love everyone and I love you horses and thanks God so much for making these amazing creatures in nature because they are beautiful and God bless all the us riders and horses and I believe it is he hardest sport out there and if anyone tells you different , THERE WRONG!! If you think riding is easy then you should ride a carousel because that's what will suit anyone who doesn't believe this is a sport. Thanks for listening and I live everyone! <3
SYD <3

2 comments:

Anita said...

I just read your blog to Grandpa. He's quite impressed with you, as I am! I'm very proud of you and I love you! I know you'll master Twix!

Unknown said...

Hey! Twix is a white horse! I hope your prince will come to you with Twix!
God will bless you honey as well as your lovely horses.