Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My pain + planner

So now I woke up at 4 because my leg hurt so bad and I couldn't fall asleep it hurt like a pulled muscle so i got up at 6 when my Alarm went off and looked outside and it was Really snowy so I checked the t.v and I still had school and j was disappointed even though I love school ,my leg hurt really bad like a inside pain so it turns out I did have school and I toke some ibuprofen and I iced it for a while and I went to school and felt fine so when I got home it really hurt and couldn't believe how much it hurt so I took another tibuprofen and it felt better so thank you for praying it definitely helps and please counties to pray and if you have any prayer request I will pray for you to! It is the biggest way to heal someone so I believe that is why I feel. Better! Thank you Lord! Love you all and let me know I I can pray for you! This picture if what my neighbor made my planner that I have to use for school and made it look much cooler , so thanks! Love you all and Thanks Lord!
<3 Syd









1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so sorry about your leg, Sydney. Take it easy, okay? The duct tape is amazing! I love you.