Thursday, January 3, 2013

Asheville North Carolina

Hello , we'll now I am in North Carolina and tomorrow I am going to visit the B Estates! We are having so much fun and now we will get to see a 8 thousand acre land with 256 room and there's even a old stable that became into a restaurant that had actual stalls and water troughs and it looks so cool from online and I can't wait to see it in person you readers should try to go our there also. I will show you pictures of me driving into North Carolina and the pictures are just gorgeous! Sorry there not very good I was in a car so it was hard , if you look closely then you ca. Kinda see mountains! See ya I will post pictures if the biltmore estates tomorrow for you ok ! See ya until tomorrow !
Syd <3








1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi! I can't wait to see the pictures of the Biltmore Estate! Don't forget to post them!!! I love you!