Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hey I know that boy!

So a few weeks ago of maybe it was months ago but anyway I saw this thing in the mail about kindergarten enrollment and I have watched a little boy for two years since he was 4 and now he is six and He is in kindergarten now so I looked at it and I saw this boy that looked exactly like Landon and I asked his mom today is that was him and sure enough it was!
The boy I have been watching for 2 years is on my districts mail about enrollment that they send a lot of people isn't that cool!! So here's the picture of him on my Mail and he lives on my street by the way! The boy in the picture by himself smiling really big is him! :) thanks for reading everyone!
<3 Syd



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like cute and small boy!

I know today is Jerry's birthday, but sorry we cannot come because Kevin and Brian have class from 6pm to 9:50 pm. Sorry, but please send my best wishes to him!

I will see you guys some day! lol

Anita said...

What a cute boy and how exciting to find him on that card! I'm proud of you with all your babysitting and dog sitting!