Monday, January 14, 2013

My Monday Morning

So I went to bed at 11 and my blankets kept falling off so I was cold and I kept waking up , so I didn't get much sleep advice have to wake up at 6 am to make the bus at 7. So I got up a little late and took a little to long at breakfast and putting my clothes on so anyway I have to walk to the bus every morning down my whole street and be there by 7 so I have to leave my house by 6:50 and It was 6:54 and I would have to run , but I still wasn't ready so I asked my mom to drive me to the bus and she said yes , so when we got to the end of the street the bus had already passed so we chased it to the next stop and then we still didn't make it so for a few minutes we were just trying to get on the bus and I finally jumped out when the bus was stopped and I ran to it and got on , everyone was surprised to see me but I just say down like nothing happened and really a lot did! So I will write later about my Monday afternoon!
See ya love Syd
<3

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh my goodness! What a Monday morning! Monday is the hardest day of the week for me so I can imagine what it was like for you! I hope the rest of the day went better! :-)