Sunday, January 13, 2013

Babysitting again!!! No way, yes way

So the title babysitting again no way, yes way is because Its true for the third time I babysat this weekend. I babysat for the posts this time and we played with cars as you will see in the picture and we watched happy feet! We played with games and it really didn't seem long at all!! I only got one picture . Time went by fast it was less than a hour and a half so it makes sense! I also rode horses and saw me daddy and got a picture of ms.sleeping beauty here in the picture you will see it! Love you guys see ya tomorrow peeps !!
Love Syd <3 (thanks for everyone who responds or writes comments I can't write back on my phone but special thanks to Grandma, Aunt Pam, Lily Kong and whoever else comments!! Oh and I copied Grandma on sleeping beauty here !



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems you are quite busy theses days...
Love it!

Anita said...

You must be the best babysitter in your city...you're so busy! Everyone wants you! I'm proud of you! I love you and I love Miss Sleeping Beauty!