Sunday, January 20, 2013

Me and Asher

On Saturday morning I watched Asher and he is only one and a half! He is an really cute boy and he is a red head!! So we watched t.v and we read lots of books we walked around the house and we were downstairs in his room and he can't talk a lot but he can say mommy and papa and shoe and other cute things and I have him snacks and we played high five were we clap each others hands and it was so funny! Yea little boys are adorable so I will post pictures of him and our time together ,It was only a few short hours so I wish I could of been with him longer but I'm sure I will see him again! So bye until tomorrow! Love everyone!!
<3 SYD







1 comment:

Anita said...

Awwwww! He is so cute! You're a good babysitter! I was too, at your age! This is another way you take after me! But...the amount of money you make and my twenty-five cents an hour don't begin to compare! Oh well...