Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Wednesday

Hello, So today is Wednesday in case you didn't know already and I was studying and my mom came home and she tells me about her friend who was making a scarf out of a old t-shirt and it is really cute and easy and all I did was go to YouTube and type in t-shirt scarfs and it is so simple and easy and cute! I am somewhat of a creative person and I just tried it out and made it mine! So I am happy to explain fully how: get a t-shirt that is a large an sit has to have no sleeves and one you will be willing to give up, then you cut the bottom where there is a line of thread in the old shirt and then right under the armpit and cut straight across. Then you take fabric scissors and cut 2 inches apart horizontally in the shirt and once you have it all cut out you stretch them out and then out a lot so it is long and skinny and you take the piece you cut already from the very beginning that was from the bottom and tie all the strands together and cut the access off and there you go!! So it turns out really cute! I hope you like it and I will write again tomorrow! Love you guys bye!





2 comments:

Anita said...

It's really cute idea! You did a good job. I like both styles. I do hope Bella will feel good when she wakes up. I love you, Miss Sydney! Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

so nice! i have watched some of the videos about how to make the scarf, but im lazy and cant do it even once! Haha..