Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Saturday and Sunday

On Saturday I went riding and I went to my little cousins birthday party and I have lots of pictures to show you that he is 5! I also have a picture of my cousin who is 14 and going to be 15 so if you chose to than a girl can have a Quincerea so it is like a sweet sixteen but some cultures have a Quincera instead so I got picked to be a girl and It is in July so I am excited! So then I babysat Saturday night and Sunday I went riding and my dad actually got on Phoenix , the horse I ride and I have a picture of that also. Than the owner and her daughter were setting a up a pony to be driven on a harness except this time she was pulling a sled and not a carriage! It is awesome to ride in and to drive like I did! It was so fun and tomorrow I will ride again so I a tired and I will blog tomorrow! Night Syd <3
















1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh what fun! I love seeing your dad on Phoenix too!