Monday, January 21, 2013

What a winter wonderland!

Ya know it truly is the BEST and most BEAUTIFUL time of the year!! I just love it and also the coldest right! So I got some pictures of how gorgeous it really is! We got so much snow and it hasn't stopped yet right now I am babysitting Ellie and Trinity and they are fun and we will make a snow man and I will post it later! So I am Soo happy it is snowing ,I have been waiting for it since last year so finally!! Come down beautiful snow! I love winter! I also made hot chocolate! So bye and. Remember it is the most wonderful and beautiful time of the year so get outside and make a snowman and drink joy Chico with family! I know I am and help others in need also in this cold times! I had a half day if school also so that's why i am blogging so early! Love everyone!!
Syd <3 i will blog more later . See how snowy it is in the pictures!











1 comment:

Anita said...

I love winter too! I love snow and I love you! We didn't get any of your snow...just the cold.