Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snow Day!

So today my alarm went of at 6 in the morning and my mom checked the t.v and West Ottawa has a snow day! I was so happy and excited so I slept in for a long time and then I had some breakfast and helped mom set up her new IPhone and then I did some laundry and I went outside with my sister and my neighbor and we went sledding on my street! Fun and then my sister Bella had a foot appointment so we went to see what was wrong with her foot and it turns out she is severely flat-footed and she might need surgery on her foot because it is at a 37 degree angle wrong where both on her feet are lines up and she has these two bones that are not lining up so it might need surgery on both feet but It doesn't have to be at the time. Her feet have been hurting a lot and sometimes she can't run because she has a lot of pressure on he inside of jet foot because it is all going there. So I feel bad for her but it will work out so now we are at target and we might so something later but the roads are pretty bad so everyone be careful! I was going to have a pony club meeting and now it is cancelled so that's to bad :( rather be safe than sorry right! Now I m at Zoups it Is a soup place and it Is really good macaroni so god bless and thanks for snow days !
Syd <3
The book in the picture is the book I am reading and it is really good!









2 comments:

Anita said...

Snow days are fun but not when you have to go to the doctor. I feel so bad for Bella. I hope the doctor can help her. Please let me know when the surgery is. You're a good big sister! I love you!!!

Unknown said...

Wear more layers honey! It's cold outside!