Saturday, January 12, 2013

Babysitting again

Hello again! I know I babysat last night but. When I got up I had I do it again for the Kipker family this time! They were my very very first clients (beside my parents when I had to watch my sister!) and I started watching them 2 years ago and I am very gracious they gave me a chance because I wouldn't be babysitting like I do now ,really often. So today I went over to see Harper ,Teagan and Landon. They children. Landon is in kindergarten and his sisters are in preschool and they are twin four year old girls . Landon is six. So today it was just me Harper and Teagan because Landon was with his grampie ( as he calls him) so me and the girls were.......listening to music they like(Barbie songs) and we were coloring and we went outside a lot because of the really nice weather it was today and we watched my little pony, we played family, we rode bikes we had snack time and lunch time and we read I gave them stickers and they were playing with stuffed animals ( I watched them from 10:30-5 so you can imagine all the stuff we did) so I took some pictures of them and me that I will post! They have a cute dog also so I will show you her! Thanks for reading! Until tomorrow everyone! Thanks bye bye now
<3 Syd































3 comments:

Pamela said...

You spent a lot of time babysitting this weekend! Good for you Sydney. You packed a lot of fun things into one day, so I am sure the kids had a good time.

Unknown said...

oh my..
I wish I were you! How could you babysitting so many lovely kids?
Miss you!.. I would like to babysit you honey

Anita said...

You are the busiest babysitter I know! You're the best one I know too! Those little twin girls are so cute!