Friday, January 18, 2013

Today I scrapbooked.

Hi! So I have a lot of pictures sitting around so today I decided to make a scrap book out of the pictures I have so I will post what it looks like and I still have more to do , this is just the pictures I Have now , I will get more and make more interesting topics like babysitting and summers and a lot more so stay tuned because every page I make( with help of my mom )I will post on my blog!! See ya later and I hope you enjoy it! Love
Syd <3 p.s. one of the pictures that is not if me is the cover of the scrapbook and the other picture of my table is what mess it looks like scrapbooking and me and my dad will work on it together also soon ! Thanks again
Syd -<3













2 comments:

Anita said...

You're doing a good job scrap-booking! You're a busy person with horse riding, playing flute, babysitting, etc. I'm glad you're scrap-booking it all so I can see it sometime. I love you very much. I love our phone calls at night!

Unknown said...

wow! I like that note book!!! so so so lovely!!!