Monday, January 7, 2013

Me and Avery

Today I watched Avery,she is a girl I watch until her parents come home from work and today she felt like having a fashion show so I said "I've have nothing to wear to the fashion show "and she said "I think I have something for you " so we were of downstairs where her dress up clothes are and she started to put a sombrero on me with other hats in top and a tutu and a mini tutu on my arm and a rolling pin a piece of foam and a plastic ball on my chin you need to see this hilarious picture of me yourself because it sure is funny! Here it is thanks for reding and have a blessed day !!
Syd <3








3 comments:

Anita said...

Fun...fun...fun! You get paid for having such fun!? She looks like a sweet fun girl! I love you!

Unknown said...

You look cute! Avery will be a fashion designer in the future!
Don't forget to ask for a signature next time when you watching her, it will be quite valuable when she become famous!

Pamela said...

You are such a good sport Sydney! And a good babysitter!