Friday, October 17, 2008

Day off!

Today we had a day off! My teacher said that it was a extra day on the calender. So I'm spending the day with my Nana. So far I have been to the book store and the hair salon because my Nana got a trim. Then we went to the library and I am blogging. And I will look at some books. My dad will pick me up and we will spend the weekend with him. At school we are doing the MEAP. So far we have done the math part of it the writing part and on Tuesday we will do a nother writing part. Thank you Lord for school.

2 comments:

Anita said...

I remember days off from school were always fun! It sounds like you and Nana had a good day. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I had a day off this week too. Isn't great when you get time off from school? Hope you have a fun weekend!