Saturday, October 18, 2008

The famous pumpkin train!

Today daddy took us to a train and it's not just a ordinary train it only comes out once a year. There were some kids with there Halloween costumes on! Also you get a piece of candy and a water. There are funny characters that come out and sing a song. There is a young crow and a pumpkin lady also a scare crow. Some were even saying that they would look in the lost in found for Bella because she is missing some teeth. when we were done we got a free pumpkin. me and Bella already have a pumpkin that is painted! We are going to paint this pumpkin that we have and put it at are dad's house. Then we will go to my grandma's house since it's already half way there. When we got our ticket's and I saw that there was a free McDonald's cookies or a free ice cream cone. So we went to McDonald's and got four cookies free and a ice cream cone free too. And my dad got a coffee. Thank you Jesus for train rides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great time! My sister and I used to ride a train inside a mall around Christmas time. I love decorating pumpkins and I bet your pumpkins look great.

Anita said...

Your train ride sounded really fun. I'm glad you came to see us too. I know Plaid had a good time!