Saturday, October 11, 2008

Teddy and scruffules!

In my class my teacher has team bears at our desks and we get to take them home every weekend and every day we get a day with the bears too. My first bear was scruffules and my second bear is Teddy.I had scruffules first because at the begging of the year I sat in a different spot so now I have Teddy. When you get to spend a day with a bear you have to write in it's journal. And when you spend the weekend with a bear you have to write in it's journal too. This weekend I have the bear Teddy! Thank you Lord for stuffed animals.

2 comments:

Anita said...

I know you love teddy bears. What a good idea to write a journal for your bear! Are you keeping up with it? I miss you.

Anonymous said...

That's nice that you can take a bear home for the weekend. I used to do that in elementary school too. In second grade, everyone took turns taking the class pet home for the weekend. It was a guinea pig named Chocolate. He was fun to have around the house!