Saturday, August 23, 2008

MICHIGAN ADVENTURE

Wow I went to Michigan adventure. It is so fun there, I went on my first roller coaster! It's called Zach Zummer. My sister went on it to, but it's just a little roller coaster. I went on a ride that was so babyish it was for 3 year old. Oh well! There was another ride and it was kind of a baby ride it was like a carousel. No offense to my grandma. She loves carousels. There was a ride that my grandma took me on before but don't remember what it's called. Oh and I went on the log ride it was FUN! But the most fun ride of all was the funnel of fear! That we had to sit on like a boat thing and we would twist and turn all a round through a funnel. The newest ride of all was thunder hawk It was the scariest ride of all to! One of my friends went on it and she's a year younger then me. I would never go on it ever it's so scary. Well I got to go now so bye! Thank you Lord for Fun times and good memories. Hey blogger's any good memories that you can share with me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Syd,

Do you remember the last time I was up in Midland and you Haliegh and I were jumping on the trampoline? I'll bet Michigan Adventure was even more fun than that right?

~Andrew

Anita said...

Sounds like fun!!! The law says: Everyone must ride the merry-go-round, otherwise you'll turn into a cheesy mouse!!!

Anita said...

Sounds like fun! the 3 year old ride that you went on sounds like the one you and I went on at our fair!!! The one that had the little cars!! Weee!! I'm a little kid!!! love ya!! hugs and kisses!!
Haleigh

Anonymous said...

Hi Sydney,
You haven't met me yet. I'm your cousin Andrew's fiancee. I remember going to the Frontier Days Festival when I was a kid with my little sister. We'd loved the merry go round (truth be told I still like to ride them!) We also loved winning tons of goldfish and hermit crabs to bring home. :)
~Katie >'}}}}<

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sorry about my bad grammar. I guess that's why I'm a marine biologist and not an english teacher. :)
~Katie >'}}}}<