Thursday, August 14, 2008

My time

My time on my blog is wrong! Last night Grandma and I were up until after 11:00 working on my blog, but the time on my blog is wrong! For some reason? I know grandma's doesn't do that. I could barely get to sleep last night I was so excited to have my own blog. I have not been getting very many comment's but I just started. Today my dad is coming to take us to my nana's house. My mom is going to take us school shopping! Every year my mom does that. Well I wish that my time on my blog worked but I got to go. Thank you Lord for blogging and my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Syd! I love your blog!! Horse camp looked like fun!! When does school start? Max, Megan, Miller, and Mason started this last Monday. So far they really like it! I'm sure you'll do great too!! Talk to you soon! Love you...Aunt Christy