Thursday, August 28, 2008

School open house

I love school! I'm excited for school this year! At the open house I met my teacher Mrs. Kenia. I found out we are going to participate in a program called adopt- a- ship It should be fun because her husband is a captain on a great lake ship and we get to track where he's going! There was ice cream and much more stuff. My mom used to work there so she got to see her friends. I saw my friends too. One of my friends mom was there and she said that her daughter was very excited to see my name on the class list because I have not been there in a long time. Although I will miss my friends at my old school! And teachers. I have to go now. Thank you lord for schools

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh, you sound so excited and I'm excited for you! I'm glad you love school. I know you're a good student. I think Bella must be excited too.