Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ramada

Ramada is a hotel in Ludington. My mom liked it so much she wanted me and Bella to come again. I admit that I liked it to. This hotel is really nice. When we went to the swimming pool I played ping pong It is FUN! We went to the beach to but like always in Ludington the water is cold. So we did not go in the water very much. After we went to the Old Hamlin a restaurant we got to sit by the first owner's daughter. Her name is ms. Helen and she is 85 years old. She was really nice. We are having 2 days in Ramada hotel.Well I got to go now so bye.Thank you Lord for hotels!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I think it's fun to stay in hotels or motels too. We're going to Colorado to visit Great-Grandma W the first part of October so we'll be staying in a motel a couple of nights. Sure wish you could go with us!