Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family

I love my family and I would never want to be in another family. This is the family I belong in...no doubt. Sometime family is sad though. I expirenced that today. We all know that people in our family or loved ones die sometime right. Well it was rough today for me because my great aunt died. I have talked to her over the phone and she has acutally given me like 3 books because I think she started a library or I have to ask my grandma but I do know that she was really into books and so I will cherish the books I have of her forever. This was my grandmas sister I never really saw her a lot but my grandma has a lot of storties about her and her sister Lorraine. Lorraine was her name. My grandma will be going to Oregon for her memorial. I know that people who believe in the Lord ( which my whole family does pretty much that I know of ) should be happy that it least there relative will live for enterinty But it's still sad to think that your great aunt died. I am happy to know that she will be in heaven. I see her in heaven and so will everyone else like her family and us. I will probably not get to go to the memorial because it is in oregon and to far away to pay for a plane but my grandma will be going. If you are a reader of my blog and you don't know who my grandma is you should check out her blog because that's where I get all my inspiration to write and that's why I live english class so much and thats why I write blogs and love to do it. My grandmas blog is www.freetobeme.wordpress.com  This blog was a little happy because she's in heaven but sad that she won't be here anymore until we see her in heaven. It never occurred to me that this would happen. I was reading a book today and the girls aunt died also but I never thought It would actually happen to me when i read it, now I will have a better understanding of the girl in the book I am reading called 13 little blue envelopes. Wow what a wired day it has been. Love you all and I love you aunt Lorraine. I will see you when I get to heaven and I will never forget you and now to honor you I will read the books that you gave me and I will cherish them forever. God bless you all. Dear Jesus, please help my family and my grandparents and aunt Lorraine's family like her grandparents and her daughters. This is a big shock to my family Lord so please help us and I love you so much and I can't wait to go to heaven and see my horse and other pets and some of my family members that I miss and love but I gotta be patient and I will see them for eternity when I get to heaven so I can't grieve when I will see them in heaven and when I am there we will all be there until eternity. I love you Jesus and thank you for taking care of Aunt Lorraine and Kay and other pets of mine and family members I love you all and I gotta look on the bright side of things that Aunt Lorraine is with the most indescribable , perfect, earth and life creator Jesus Christ. 

3 comments:

Anita said...

I love you, Sydney, so much. Thank you for writing about Aunt Lorraine. I did change the ending of my blog. Thanks.

Cowgirl said...

Thanks so much for doing that because I feel like why write about never seeing each other again I mean that Wont happen you will totally see each other again in heaven right and for eternity so that's how I understand it and I am soon glad you understand that and changed it for me and you and readers to understand that all your loves ones that are gone a never gone forever u will see her someday grandma don't you worry I know you will and so will I so that's why I m happy . Praise the Lord we Get to see her again.

Anita said...

The blog address is wrong here. I have three blogs: freetobeme.blogspot.com
allinthedayofme.wordpress.com
anitasadventures.blogspot.com
also: anitasfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com
Happy reading!!!
I love your blog, Sydney!!!