Friday, September 7, 2012

Left out

Hello. Do any of you ever feel left out? I know I do. I hear my sister laughing,screaming as she jumps with our neighbor Amanda. She used to be my best friend. Now a best friend to my sister. I am a friendly person but I feel left out a lot at school and new girls who already have friends and lunch tables I still can't find a group of friends that I fit in with and I have been there 3 years.  I hate feeling like that. At pony club, church , school , home , everywhere I dont know what to do. I know that my family loves me and that Jesus loves me to but I can't find that perfect friend who loves me this is a tough time. I wish it was easier and that people whould be nicer and I pray that I will finda loyal friend soon. Dear Jesus, I hope I won't feel left out any more and that I can show people about you lord. I love you so much and I hope you can show me how to save kids. I hope this year goes better Lord. In Jesus name we pray....Amen

2 comments:

Pam and Gene said...

I often feel left out too, Sydney. I am sorry you are feeling that way right now. You are a very special girl. I will pray that you find a loyal friend too. Remember you can call me anytime you want to talk.
Auntie Pam

Anita said...

I'm praying that you find a good close friend very soon. I love you so much and Jesus loves you even more.