Friday, September 7, 2012

New car

Yesterday (September 6) me and my dad went to Macatawa Auto and we were looking at cars and we found a really nice and pretty spacious red car that has turbo, it is no longer made but before it was made out of GMC. So I want whoever reads my blog please please make a effort to comment because I really do comment on a lot of other peoples blogs so if you can figure this car out that my dad will probably get, right it in a comment and if you want people to comment on your blog then comment on mine ok! So try to figure out this car all you car lovers. By the way another thing about the car .... This car is really well made and you can feel it and tell that it's a great car for sure. It has really good gas mileage and it's a 2008 so you try to figure out this car. You wanna figure something else out ..... Me and my dad went out for dinner after that . This place has really good custard and burgers...can you guess where I'm taking about? Well I hope you comment and try to figure out what car me got and what dinner place we went to!! I will reveal tomorrow about what the car is and where we went. Dear Jesus, thank you for all you do for us and he me family with the loss and help them remember that she's with you and we will see her again. I love you and I hope everyone has a great weekend. Bye bye now.
<3 i="i" syd="syd">

2 comments:

Pam and Gene said...

Hey Sydney, I have a very hard time writing comments on your blog. I am trying again, so if two comments show up I am sorry.

I am guessing you went to Culver's for dinner. Yum!

I don't know what kind of car your Dad would choose, but I am guessing it would be an SUV of some sort instead of a car so he can haul bikes and horse stuff. I love turbo, my cars always have that.

And I love you sweetheart!

Auntie pam

Anita said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again and I'll try to keep up with you! I know you like comments and so do I! I'm glad you got your new car and I hope you really like it as you get used to it. I love you! I hope you come to see us soon!