Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer

I love summers so much!! It's the most fun when i am so busy!! I baby-sit so much and and dog walk and do horse shows and being so involved in church and horses and my family makes me so happy! Blogging about my life is such a good way 2 get my feelings out. Ya know Halloween is coming soon and I was thinking about being a dressage rider! Like I really am now, I want t be in the Olympics someday riding Dressage. I never doubt that in like 20 or more years it could happen its my dream job to be a pro dressage rider. School will start in 2 days. I can't believe it's starting so soon! My summer flew by. But what can I say I love being busy! I haven't blogged in like a year but I miss it. Writing your feelings is the best way to do it. Fall is coming and it is the most beautiful time of the year, the leaves, trees ,weather, school, happiness everything about fall I love!! Write me a comment and tell me what your favorite season is and if you have a blog write it on a comment and I will check it out and comment to you to. Expect a blog again really soon like tomorrow maybe , I love writing so much maybe I will write everyday now! Well love you all see u tomorrow! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Dear Jesus...please help everybody and school starting soon that it will be good and we all love you so much and Thank you for wonderful summer and wonderful family and I hope Fall will be all I he it to be. Thanks for everything Lord and I am happy to see you in Heavan!! love your child Sydney Archer <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

3 comments:

Anita said...

I love reading your writing! Keep up with your blogging. I love you, Grandma A.

Cowgirl said...

Grandma,
I love you SO much and I love your blogs so much that i
Think I love writing so much because of you. Your the best grandparents I could have ever asked for and I will visit again soon and have a great week and I will talk to you soon. I will comment a lot grandma and I will keep reading your blog!! <3 syd

Pam and Gene said...

I love all the seasons and the changing of the seasons, but I think my favorite would be summer. Heat and the beach!!
Auntie pam